Children's Village Montessori admits students of any race, color, national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color or national origin in administration of it's educational policies, admissions policies and school administrated programs.
- All Knowledge comes through the senses.
- The child's nature is good and moves toward perfection.
- Children should be allowed to develop according to their nature to create themselves and have the freedom to develop themselves.
- The individual should be allowed to develop with varying experience
- The WHOLE child must be considered and have the right kind of expereince to ensure proper growth - mental, physical, and psychological.
- Montessori meets the interest of the child NOW with a progress on the future.
- The child must experience SUCCESS before he/she can tolerate failure.
- The prepared environment possesses certain order and disposes a child to his/her own capacities in a non-competitive atmosphere in his/her first school years.
- The role of the teacher in the Montessori environment is indirect: the child leads and the teacher follows.
PRINCIPLES OF THE MONTESSORI METHOD:
6:30am - 6:30pm
Full days & Half Days
1.5mo - 6 yrs of age
2515 E 26th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55406
Thank you so much for showering Noah with love and teaching him so much. He's a special guy and we owe much to you all.
We count you as our special friends...
With much love, Leslie, Steve and Noah
Site Designed by: